For the beginners, we strongly suggest to choose a WordPress. Using WordPress you do not need to know or learn any HTML which might take more than half a year.
Having a basic knowledge of HTML can boost you implementation, but if you want to create a website within a couple of days, learning HTML isn’t a viable option
Follow our recommendation and Install WordPress
There are two possible ways to install WordPress:
1-click-install (wizard) or manual install (for advanced users, we explain this in another post)
Most of the well-established hosting company has integrated 1-click-installation for WordPress, which makes installation process very easy.
Steps to follow (should be similar/same on all the major web hosting companies):
1-click-installation you should find in your or any other similar hosting company control panel.
1. Log in to your hosting account (Bluehost)
2. Go to your control panel, look for the “WordPress”icon or “My sites”
3. Click on “Create Site” button you see on top right corner, set Site name
4. Choose the domain where you want to install your new website, Bluehost offers some plug-ins activated automatically
5. Click the “Install Now” button and you will get access to your new WordPress website
6. Now access to your new WordPress website
7. Finally configure your site
NB! You can follow WordPress Hosting Guide there
Click here to start with a Bluehost!