Guides and Resources, Easy Guides for Beginners (2019)
At the glance
WordPress is the most widely-used CMS (Content Management System) software in the world and it powers more than 10 million websites in internet.
Initially in 2003, WordPress was created for blogging, Nowadays it evolved to be used as full content management system including thousands of plugins and widgets and themes.
We have prepared some guides for Beginners in WordPress world.
Below you can find our main guides on websitesetup-robertmening.com, how to start your own blog, website or online store.
How to make a Website, Blog or Online Store
- How to make a Website: simple and easy guide 2019
- How to start a Blog: easy guide for setting up a Blog
- How to open a Online Store: guide that will show you how to use WordPress +WooCommerce to build a professional e-commerce solution
- Top 10 Best Website Builders: review the best builders available on the market
- 7 Best eCommerce Platforms: review the best platforms to open your online store
- Should I build a Website or Blog: guide that will help you to choose which one is best for your needs
- How to Monetize your Website or Blog: 10 most common ways without the fuzz
Web Hosting and Domain
- Bluehost Hosting: this is the web hosting company we recommend to use. Choice Plus is the most optimal plan if you expect some traffic on your website, and it costs $5,95 a month
- How to Sing-up with Bluehost: simple step by step guide
- Top 10 Best Hosting providers: review the best Hosting providers around the globe.
- How to Choose the Perfect Domain Name: easy guide for choosing the right Domain name
- How to Register a Domain Name: easy guide and tips for a FREE domain
WordPress Features & Web Development
Following is a list of some of the features that come standard with WordPress,
however there are literally tens of thousands of plugins that extend what WordPress does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless.
- Top 10 WordPress Plug-ins: list of plug-ins that we almost always use in our websites
- How to setup WordPress website: simple step by step guide how to setup WordPress website
- WordPress.org vs WordPress.com: what is the difference?
- Top 15 Best WordPress Themes: list of most popular WordPress Themes
- How to Design a Logo+ FREE Logo Generators: guide how to desing a logo- cheap and simple .
- How to Design an awesome Website: learn how to create a professional website
- Add content to Your Website: build all the needed pages into your website
- Top 13 Online Business Ideas for 2019: get started today!
Why we are fans of
- Easy to use-WordPress has a simple interface and easy to learn, no coding experience necessary. Lot of users are actually able to manage their sites without any specific training at all.
- Built for Publishing– WordPress helps to keep your site in optimal format. It includes ability to subscribe content specific feed, comment articles and publish content with a single click.
- Supported by Community– WordPress has been downloaded more than 160 million times, which indicates that it is widely trusted and supported by community members. It is open-source and libraries of plugins or themes are growing each day.
- Multi-site– With a WordPress you are able to publish and maintain multiple sites in a single installation.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a comment or contact us via email or Twitter